Digital Connectivity Programme Officer
3 months initially
INSIDE IR35 - £450
Local Government Body - London
My client is looking for an experienced Digital Connectivity Programme Officer who is able to support the development and implementation of the local London digital infrastructure workstream. The programme involves coordinating activity across the several locations for reporting purposes as well as ensuring finances are managed and programmes are delivered effectively. It is also about bringing it together so they can access the digital framework effectively.
A strong understanding of the interface between the public and private sectors is essential. Ideally candidates will have worked for or with digital operators (mobile and/or fixed) in a project or programme management capacity. We are looking for candidates with strong project management experience and a track record of delivery on time and to budget, ideally with familiarity of public sector processes and governance. Stakeholder management is key to this role and candidates should have a good understanding of the digital policy context at a national and London level.
- Experience with Digital Connectivity
- Fibre cabling
- Digital Solutions
- Strong Programme Support
- Need to have programme management experience working with multiple stakeholders
- Need to have knowledge of programme management systems
- knowledge of local authority working and engaging managers in reporting on programme delivery
- Knowledge and experience of digital programmes and their implementation
- Knowledge and experience of partnership working
The post holder will be expected to work remotely as well as attend meetings across all the member authorities when necessary.
If you have the relevant skills and experience please apply immediately.