Senior Support/3rd Line Engineer - REMOTE
My client is a leading IT Services organisation who are looking for a 3rd Line support Engineer to provide telephone support to their legal client.
The 3rd line Support Engineer will take responsibility for the below:
- Recent & distinguished Citrix Xenapp skills desired - ideally shown in previous roles
- Administration and troubleshooting M/S 365
- Server patching
- Managing of Logs and running code
- Running back ups
- Be the final line of resolution for Citrix issues.
- Managing Server loads
- Managing all levels of stakeholder.
The 3rd Line Support Engineer will have ideal experience of the following:
- Working with the Legal sector
- Extensive experience of M/S 365
- Server backups.
Working hours 8.30 – 5.30
8 hour day Mon-Fri.
1 in 4 weeks need 3.00pm – 10.00pm
2 Sat or Sun per month with a day off in the week.
4 months starting as soon as possible, at £350-400pd inside of IR35.