An Application Support / Solution Support Consultant is sought after to join one of the leading logistic software companies in the West Midlands, on a permanent basis with a salary of up to £30,000 (DOE) + amazing company benefits including 20% annual bonus.
As the Application Support, you will play key to the efficiency and smooth running of our client’s bespoke application for external clients, through supporting and maintaining the solution, and progressing to adding participation into building new or upgrading existing solutions. You will build functional and technical knowledge of logistics, and progress into working on projects that will offer you a wider understanding of how new technology is shaping business and their market.
Do you have experience supporting bespoke solutions at L1 & L2, and now looking for your next venture?
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who has experience supporting bespoke / complex applications at L1 & L2 and is now keen to progress further into their career. Our client offers a pathway to many different career, and you will be given opportunities to hone your skills in way that is tailored to your development.
Acting as the Application Support & Advisor trusted advisor to the clients, you will:
As the Application Support / Solution Support Consultant you will:
- Operate L1 & L2 Support to external clients: Support, maintain and advise clients using our client’s platform
- Log, track, manage and close End User, Infrastructure, Network and Application support requests
- Accurately testing, identifying, repairing, resolving, and documenting end user technical issues regarding the several logistics platforms / solutions
- Familiarise yourself with the unique processes of each client, and intime developing the capabilities of analysing client processes and requirements to specify improvements
- Understand the technicalities of the platform to be able to advise accordingly
- Experience in at least one of the following sectors: ICT, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Food & Beverage, CPG, Life Sciences/Pharma, Transport, Infrastructure, and a willingness to work across sectors.
- You will be hard-working, a team player, thrive when presented with challenges
- Have L1 / L2 support experience on solutions such as: SAP, Oracle & Sage
- Have knowledge of one or multiple Support Desk Systems such as Jira or SNOW, complimenting functional knowledge of Microsoft systems and products such as Teams, Excel, and Server operating systems.
Logistics solutions experience is desirable Apply directly, or email your resume to: Laura.Thompson@NetworkITR.co.uk