Candidate Pay: £433.38
Duration – 8 months from start
IR35 – Inside
Systems Implementation Project Manager
My Client, Hampshire County Council is in the process of changing social care systems. We are looking for a Project Manager to migrate legacy social care systems such as the Children’s Services Department are moving from SWIFT/ICS to Servelec’s Mosaic and Adults, Health & Care Department are moving from SWIFT/AIS to Caredirector from Careworks.
• Plan, manage and successfully deliver service transition (from project to business as usual)
for Children’s Services and Adults, Health and Care social care system change.
• Establish governance arrangements for the ongoing planning, management and
maintenance of the two new social care services
• Co-ordinate the work required to establish an IT target operating model to reflect the
changes brought about as a result of changing systems.
• Support team leads with the development of job descriptions, where the need for either
new or changed roles are identified
• Complete a financial assessment to inform future on-going costs and charges for each of the
two new services
• Produce and maintain a fully resourced project plan for the two service transitions
• Agree support triage arrangements and arrange for changes to supporting processes and
systems (including the IT Service Desk) for the two new services
• Complete HCC IT standard documentation for service transition, follow the process and gain
all necessary approvals according to IT governance
• Provide transition input to the project cutover plans as necessary.
• Ensure early life support, resources and processes and communications plans are in place for
the two new services
• Produce a plan for the decommissioning of the legacy social care IT service being replaced
• Deliver project service transition documentation and communications to a high standard
• Regular reports to Programme Boards, presenting transition plans and demonstrating
• Work closely with key stakeholders across IT, Children’s Services and Adults, Health & Care
to ensure alignment and management of dependencies between transition and system change
• Liaison with Children’s Services and Adults, Health and Care representatives to agree
governance across IT and user departments
To be considered for the role the essential skills required are;
•Good standard of general education and/or formal industry recognised qualification or able to demonstrate achievement at that level
• Experience of working in an IT environment
• Experience of successful delivery of projects and transition of IT services
• Excellent organisational skills
• Effective communication skills at all levels, including oral, written, presentation and briefing others • Able to establish effective working relationships with people at all levels
• To be able to work effectively, openly and supportively with a range of IT and non-IT colleagues of all levels
If you are interested please apply!