We have an outstanding opportunity for a Training and Support Manager to join a renowned University in the West Midlands, permanently, with a salary of up to £40,000 + excellent company benefits.
As the Training and Support Manager you will deliver training strategy in line with the overall strategy, which will effectively support all stakeholders with acquiring the knowledge to be able to use Oracle and Worktribe effectively. You will also support colleagues and communicate changes from the releases to stakeholders.
Working with the Systems Optimisation team, you will play part in the quarterly release management, working to optimise and stabilise the systems that support Finance and Research support.
The Training and Support Manager will take part and/or hold responsibility for the following:
Training Delivery and End-User Support
System knowledge and Testing
- Responsible for creating a rolling 12-month programme of training delivery to ensure that stakeholders hold the needed knowledge of systems, whilst continuously seeking how to improve the training and support.
Governance and documentation
- You will become an experienced user of Oracle HR / Payroll / Finance (ERP) by receiving formal training, learning on the job and utilising Oracle materials.
- Ensure any support received is documented as part of the knowledge transfer library from the Level 2 IT Helpdesk
- Work alongside of Head of Optimisation to ensure suitable planning, communications, consultation, documentation and further relevant programme governance is maintained.
- To support the Systems Optimisation budget (£1.5m) through the review of costs and requisition activity.
Administrative and Operational Support
- To implement a rolling 12-month engagement plan to go alongside with the Training and Support programme
- To manage the administrative workload through forward planning.
- To support to the team with web and social media content management and administrative support, and general facilities
Interested? Apply directly or send your CV directly to: Laura.Thompson@NetworkITR.co.uk
- Relevant experience Training and Supporting
- Knowledge and experience of Finance and HR system (ERP / HRP) support, including training
- Experience of management of administrative procedures
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to think strategically, providing input to workshops and planning meetings.