3- 6 months
£150 per day ( umbrella)
My client is a large primary school based in Birmingham with a current requirement to recruit a desktop engineer to set up the School with full IT suite ready for September and maintain this for 3- 6 months.
The successful desktop engineer will complete the following tasks
- Get the School IT ready for September
- Configure and install Lap Tops – PC’s
- Check and maintain full connectivity
- Maintain equipment and some basic repairs
- During term time, class-based student and staff support.
To be considered for the role of desktop engineer, you will have experience of the following
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8.1 and 10, Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016 and 2019,
- Active Directory, Group Policy Manager, WDS, MDT, Office 365, Networking, Firewall configuration,
- MDM solutions (Apple Configurator and Lightspeed)
It would be desirable to have school experience and DBS clearance.
This is an urgent role, if interested, please apply immediately.