Test Architect / Consultant
Birmingham / remote
8 Week consultancy
£700 per day
My client is currently looking to recruit a Test Architect/ consultant for a defined period to be responsible for all information searches, planning, scheduling of meetings and documentation.
You must be able to work on your own with minimal guidance.
You must have the required knowledge and skills both conceptually and technically in end to end test management to be able to work on this.
Areas the Test Architect/ consultant must provide specialist experience on are :
- Determine stakeholders that would benefit from or would need to be involved in an end to and testing approach.
- Assess current risks of absence of end to end testing based on incidents over the last 2 years including the serious impact on product teams such.
- Any risk based requirements based on risk assessment
- What is required to create a Test Active Directory (AD)
- Architecture and process for test system refreshes from production and test data creation
- Staff and student personas and scenarios that provide sufficient test coverage
- Test data masking and anonymization
- What is required to create test integrations including any test harnesses or automation?
- Review application portfolio for applications that require test ecosystems creating
- Definition of principles that would determine the need for end to end testing and that could be used to prioritise and inform the roadmap. Assess the need for any changes to IT policies.
- Perform gap analysis of the current state of our testing environment vs where we want to be and prioritise this so that we know where to focus on
- Perform gap analysis of the current state of our test AD vs where we want to be and prioritise this so that we know where to focus on
- Produce an end to end testing framework including technical architecture, principles, processes and people capacity / commitment required based on output of the review. Framework should be understandable by multiple stakeholders including business users, managers, testers, developers and ITS more widely. Processes must be lean and sustainable based on current capacity within ITS.
- Produce a high level roadmap / schedule including internal and external people required to make the necessary changes to our infrastructure, processes and services.
If you are experienced Test Architect / Consultant who can provide consultancy of this nature and provide a completed document or document s to cover all of the above, please apply immediately .