£450 per day
My client is looking to recruit a RPA developer for a 3 month period . Robotic Process Automation technology will play a key role in the future of the client as we deliver our ambitious Digital Strategy.
The RPA Developer will work with our RPA team to design and deliver sophisticated automations to support teams across the organisation.
As RPA Developer, you will play a key role in developing RPA automations and ensure live robots are performing as efficiently and effectively as possible. This role will help deliver a key strategic goal to invest in automation.
Drawing on expertise with the Blue Prism platform, this technical role will ensure that we automate processes in the most effective way and that the full development lifecycle of RPA digital workers is well managed.
From scoping and designing the automations, to development, testing and deployment, this role will provide expert advice and technical skills. Once automations are live, this role will provide support and training to end-users across the organisation.
The successful RPA Developer will :
- Design and develop process solutions in accordance with standard design principles and best practice
- Work within project planning constraints, communicating project risks and issues
- Support the RPA Manager in the creation and on-going refinement of an appropriately tailored Framework that provides the optimum platform for rapid and repeatable delivery of automated solutions
The successful RPA developer will have the following skills and experience .
- Drive solutions through test, change management and production readiness cycles, providing operational and change management support for all RPA developments
- Maintaining and enhancing the existing RPA and workflow solutions
Experience of developing automations using LeapWork or equivalent platforms with the ability to read and understand technical architecture documentation.
Experience of the Blue Prism Platform
Experience in the development and deployment of RPA automations as well as having worked with end-users to define processes and design automation solutions.
Worked in a complex technology estate with multiple platforms and applications and that you have a comprehensive understanding of Microsoft Technology (VB .NET, Windows, Internet Explorer, SQL Server, Web Services).
If you have the Required skills and experience to offer, Please apply immediately