Information Security Consultant
£350 per day – Inside IR35
My Local authority client is currently looking to recruit an information Security with experience, (but not to be limited to) a mix of Information Security standards, frameworks, audit principles, controls / policies and the management and use of technical tooling. Person Specification: Essential Qualifications Recognized Information Security qualification (e.g. CISA, CISM, CISSP, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor, ISO 27001 Lead Implementer) Desirable Qualifications CoBiT and ITIL control frameworks
The successful Information security Consultant will
- Review the Information Security framework, documentation, policy adherence and support for the ISO 27001 control framework.
- Create and implement a plan to remediate any findings and improvements.
- Devise an awareness program capturing key information security principles for the end user, capturing their responsibilities and tracking compliance.
- Partner with the Cyber Security Project Lead to maximize the benefit of the project output, identifying any gaps and remediating where applicable.
To be considered, you will have the following skills and experience
- Experience or understanding of security methodologies and industry standards (e.g. ISO27001, (CIS) Critical Security Controls and PCI-DSS standards)
- Excellent analytical, presentation skills, and communications skills (verbal/written)
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Deadline oriented individual
- Demonstrates a strong personal commitment to customer needs and council objectives
- Track record of leading on successful audit compliance outcomes
- Able to demonstrate excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Collaboration with internal and external stakeholders Desirable Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Experience in the creation and delivery of training
As we are working from home and not in the offices, Please send your CV in the first instance