Senior IT Delivery Manager
£350 per day
My client is currently looking to recruit a Senior IT Delivery Manager for an initial 4 month period to Work with IT Operations, Change and Business colleagues and 3rd party suppliers to create and maintain a rolling Development Delivery Schedule, including monthly releases, adhoc releases, planned fixes, enhancements and upgrades of in-house and third party technical and business applications.
The successful Senior IT Delivery Manager will,
- Initiate and plan programme/project activities establishing their content, format and baselines.
- Develop, implement and maintain the IT Programme plan. Ensure that all requirements, project plans and changes to commitment are communicated are to all affected teams.
- Ensures that the end product meets the IT project specification.
- Manages the delivery of there of the end to end IT Programme including any 3rd party deliveries that maybe required.
- Identifies and makes recommendations to Change Delivery to make adjustments to the overall project delivery plan as necessary.
- Significantly influence the way change is delivered through active participation in the Change Delivery Framework programme.
- Actively consider new and innovative ways of delivering services that provide high quality and good value for money.
- Effectively manage the internal stakeholder relationship through building collaborative relationships and working in a trusted partnership.
To be considered for the Senior IT delivery manager role, you will have demonstrable experience of the following:
- Expertise in DevOps principles and practice including continuous integration, deployment automation, deployment via version control, continuous deployment.
- Experience with Microsoft cloud environments such as Office 365, Azure or Dynamics/PowerPlatform
- Experience of fast moving and multi-channel complex organisations, understanding the priorities and nature of the services provided.
- In-depth commercial and technical management expertise in a variety of environments.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of best practice modelling as it relates to Platform Management and the delivery of value for money and savings.
If you have all the relevant skills and experience to carry out this role, Please apply immediately