Are you a Senior Python Developer with passion and hunger in your field? If so, you’re bound to be interested in an opportunity within a rapidly expanding distribution company. As an experienced Senior Python Developer you will help the brand stand out and set further apart from other companies within the industry. You would be joining the engineering team to influence and focus on moving the current system to more modern architectures.
The Senior Python Developer will be responsible for:
• Direct reports working in Python, PHP, Android, DevOps and UAT
• Lead the design and build of a suite of event driven Microservices using Kafka
• Mentor developers and instil good engineering practices
• Apply a ‘test-driven’ development strategy
• Ownership of designing and building a market leading, scalable logistics service stack containing WMS, TMS, CRM, ERP, Planning & Optimization components
To be the right Senior Python Developer for us, you'll come with the following:
• Kafka experience
• 4+ years of experience and passion with Python
• 3+ years of experience leading an engineering team
• API Design, OpenAPI Spec, HTTP
Desirable Senior Python Developer skills and experience (Advantage):
• PHP Laravel
• Microservices, Nameko, CookieCutter Unit Testing, CI/CD
• Experience with Kafka / Faust / Vue / React
• Docker, Kubernetes, AWS
One of the fastest growing companies within their sector, with ambition to provide the best home-delivery reputable services within the UK. Supplying the biggest technology and furnishing brands, specialising in high-value purchases. Delivering the very best customer experience and putting the client first.
Interested in the Senior Python Developer opportunity? Click ‘apply’ now for a genuine opportunity for interview!
If you don't hold all the skills and experience, but have have a very strong passion for Python then it would still be a great opportunity to discuss.