An IT Supplier Manager, is needed to join our clients extensive IT team in Birmingham, to help play a very important role maintaining and improving supplier relations within the IT services department of our clients organisation.
IT Supplier Manager responsibilities will range from:
- Working closely with colleagues and service owners to implement correct plans of action
- Be able to advise and carry out future requirements as needed
- Assist in facilitating and continually improve Supplier Relations and Contract Management within IT Services.
- Be tasked to conduct supplier risk and performance management
- Able to continually improve Supplier Relations and Contract Management within the IT Services department.
- The IT Supplier Manager should be someone who is able to collaborate with the team, offer support and consultancy across IT services.
The IT Supplier Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Commercial SRM (supplier relationship management) experience within an enterprise scale organisation
- Commercial SRM experience working with IT service providers
- Able to implement their knowledge of Supplier Management methods and standards
- ITIL qualifications (Practitioner or Continual Improvement)
- Has experience/exposure of continuous service/process improvement approaches (such as LEAN)
- Experience/certifications regarding security and risk management (SOC2, ISO 27001. etc)
- Familiar with industry and government regulations (e.g. Payment Card Industry Security [PCI] Standards, General Data Protection Regulation [GDPR])
- Able proactively approach contracts and supplier management
IT Supplier Manager will be offered a starting salary of £45,000 which can range to £51,000 including company benefits, as well as hybrid working.
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a continually expanding supplier management role and bring your experience to a place of opportunity.
If are you are interested and have the skills required, please apply immediately.