A Graduate Information Security Compliance Analyst is now sought by a leading human resource Business based close to Coventry in the West Midlands. This an exciting opportunity that will offer somebody a career route and opportunity into Information Security Compliance, with training and certification offered in industry recognised accreditations or courses CISA, CISM, CRISC or similar
Joining a growing infosec and compliance function with on-going training, the Graduate Information Security Compliance Analyst will undertake a broad range of information security activities including:
- implement and assist with internal and external audits.
- assist in identifying and reporting any risks to the security of the Group and to suggest improvement solutions going forward
- being a point of contact for managers and employees for compliance related queries
- completing compliance monitoring reviews and audits based on an agreed audit schedule and other requirements as they arise
- design and implementation of compliance education programmes including delivering management and new starter training
- maintain, evidence, and improve management systems including ISO 27001, ISO 14001, Cyber Essentials, PCI DSS, BACS and others as reasonably required
Essential experience of the Graduate Information Security Compliance Analyst:
- degree or equivalent educational qualifications
- a passion for information security
- some commercial experience gained within Information security
- demonstrable knowledge of an external audit/compliance/security process, e.g., ISO27001, Cyber Essentials, PCI DSS, GDPR
- attention to detail.
This is a career opportunity with significant investment and development opportunities for the successful Graduate Information Security Compliance Analyst a starting salary of between £25,000 and £35,000 will be offered dependent upon level of commercial experience.
Hybrid working is offered with this role.
Apply now for an immediate interview for this exciting Graduate Information Security Compliance Analyst