An experienced Microsoft O365 Trainer – M365, MS Teams is now sought to join the IT function of a one of the UK’s leading financial services Organisation to lead the ongoing education and support of the users in their understanding and use of Microsoft desktop applications and the Company CRM.
Currently there is a specific focus upon Microsoft Teams and it is essential that you have a really good understanding of the current functionality of MS Teams and how it can improve productivity within a Company.
Some key tasks of the O365 Trainer:
- Creation and delivery of relevant training materials
- Creation and delivery of on-line training content
- Day to day support and education of on-site and remote users
- Proactive research into MS Teams / MS Applications
- Training users on the internal Company CRM system
Full training on the CRM will be offered but previous experience of training users on ERP / CRM systems would be highly beneficial.
If you have the experience and can demonstrate undertaking similar challenges and enjoy interacting with all levels of people within a Company, please get in touch. The role is offering £32,000 to £34,000 plus benefits and will be for a fixed erm of 12 months.