Are you and experienced MS Dynamics Administrator looking for an opportunity to lead the shaping a growing Organisation’s recently acquired Dynamics 365 solution?
Reporting to the Head of IT you will administer, update, improve the Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementation working closely with internal Stakeholders and 3rd parties on the successful setup, integration and rollout.
As the successful MS Dynamics 365 you will:
- Serve as the primary support for Microsoft Dynamics 365 environment to include system backup, maintenance, patch updates, error logs, and release management.
- Constantly be working on ways to improve and upgrade the system to optimise business performance
- Manage system requests, assess viability and collaborate with IT resources to determine solutions.
- Provide support by answering questions or handling helpdesk tickets/escalations.
- Assist with modifying and maintaining system customizations to dashboards; views; business processes, workflows, and dialogs; templates; lead nurtures and email sends; reports, fields and forms; among other possible customizations.
- Manage and maintain user permissions, security roles and security teams.
- Monitor Dynamics operations and conduct performance analysis to assesses options for optimizing and configuring the system.
- Participate in IT and cross-functional meetings review upcoming Dynamic issues, items, and trainings.
- Administer configuration changes and execute tests to assure changes will not have an impact on the production system.
- Manage and maintain system integration's to other internal and external systems
If this challenge interests you and you have the relevant skills and experience to fulfil the task listed above then apply now for an immediate interview. On offer is a basic salary of circa £50,000 + Company benefits.