Our client is currently seeking a Junior Project Manager to join their team in Coventry, on a permanent basis, with a salary up to £45,000 + amazing company benefits.
The primary responsibility of the Junior Project Manager working alongside of senior PM’s, to see commercial projects through to completion. Initial projects will be focused on working alongside of 3rd party HR / Payroll providers to integrate new internal solutions.
The desirable candidate will:
- Managing major back-office and front-office system implementations of both off-the shelf and bespoke software solutions (Greenfield and Brownfield)
- Working both with and independently of Business Analysis and operational teams to produce Business Cases to justify and prioritise proposed projects
- Running projects and ongoing IT software development using both waterfall and agile methodologies
- Some independent Business Analysis as required from time to time, liaising with the Business Analysis function
- Have the can-do mindset!
- Attention to detail
- Get stuck in with producing/ aiding business cases, projects briefs, project documentation…
IT background whether technical or theoretic (Developers, BA, PM, L3 – if you have the personality, we would like to hear from you!)
2 Years of experience delivering end-to-end projects (no matter the size)
If successful, you will be offered a starting basic salary of £40,000 - £45,000 + Company Benefits, with training and development opportunities once settled in post, as well as hybrid working, 3 days working from home 2 days in the office.Apply directly, or send your CV to Laura.Thompson@NetworkITR.co.uk