My client is a county council with a requirement to recruit an Ivanti Developer for an immediate contract.
As the Ivanti Developer, you will be developing our Service Management Tool (Ivanti).
The successful Ivanti developer will be responsible for:
- Development and configuration within the ISM platform.
- Deliver technical requirements to develop the tool – analysis, design, estimating, development, testing and implementation.
- Support the wider technology team with projects, providing subject matter expert knowledge, ensuring smooth handover to business-as-usual operations and supporting business adoption.
- Work with 3rd party vendors to analyse and resolve issues and develop product.
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation. Essential Knowledge, Skills and experience:
- Ivanti Service Management Development
- Web application experience
- Previous experience gained from an IT systems development role.
- Good scripting skills/knowledge
- Effective communication skills at all levels, including oral, written, presentation and briefing others Providing IT support of and/or development using a Service Management system
- An ability to quickly absorb information and understand new technologies/solutions.
- Effective issues diagnosis and initiating appropriate remedial action.
This role will be based at our Winchester offices, however the successful candidate can undertake the majority of their work at home .