Inside IR35 Duration – 6 Months
Home Based / Hampshire
My client is one of the country’s leading and highest performing Local Authorities and on an exciting journey to transform. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Solutions Architect to join our established Solution Architecture team for a 6 month term.
The successful Solutions Architect will be responsible for designing solutions to business and technical problems.
- Be responsible for the acquisition, design and development of technology solutions built on enterprise class platforms
- Produce fully costed end-to-end solution designs that meet functional and non-functional requirements, conforming to County Council architecture standards, and then assist in the implementation of these
- Support the Lead Solution Architect with the development of team focused and solution design improvements, standards and processes
To be considered for the solutions architect role, you will have the following skills & experience:
- Background in pre-sales, professional services and solutions design
- Experienced in Enterprise grade IT solution design
- An existing broad understanding of technologies across line of business applications, web services, networks, security, datacentre and cloud
- Experienced in designing and delivering a variety of line of business applications hosted from private, public, hybrid clouds
- Solid understanding of O365 and associated Microsoft applications
- Ability to act as SME against a wide range of proposals, technical & business areas
- Experience in acting as technical lead on projects, taking ownership of technical and design issues and proactively driving resolution of these to meet the project goals
- Experience of supplier selection and procurement processes such as RFP / ITT
- Experience of early planning, estimation and cost modelling
- Knowledge of security principles and federated identity/authentication approaches
- Experience in ITIL Service Design is desirable
This is currently a home working role, but the expectation is that some office working will be required in the future.
If interested, Please apply immediately with your current CV.