12 Months fixed term with a view to going permanent
Up to £50,000
Are you an experienced Product Owner looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to further advance your skills and career in a great working environment?
My client is seeking an experienced Product Owner to assist our drive towards Agile and Productization.
If you are a highly motivated individual with a genuine interest in technology and a passion for maximizing the value of the products provided to our users, then we have the perfect job for you!
Product Owner duties and responsibilities
- Create & own the roadmap for one of IT services Agile Product Teams.
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders.
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product.
- Be responsible for the creation of user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Define product vision, future roadmap and growth opportunities
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics, and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Work closely with Project Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Lead the planning product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
Product Owner requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner
- A working knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to details
If interested, Please send your CV in the first instance