A Test Analyst is now sought by a leading educational and research Organisation, responsible for testing that all application releases meet agreed standards of quality and fitness for purpose.
The Test Analyst be responsible for the design, execution and results analysis of the full range of testing processes required for all projects. This is likely to include systems, integration, regression, load, accessibility and defect management. This work will run through all phases of projects, including design, build, acceptance and release.
The Test Analyst will undertake:
- The design, preparation and execution of test scenarios, as well as detailed test cases / test scripts
- Defect management
- Hands-on manual and automation testing across multiple platforms
- Test planning, execution & reporting
- Develop, document and maintain clear test plans and functional test cases
Test Analyst essential experience:
- Excellent knowledge and experience of software quality assurance and various types of testing.
- Experience with a variety of Development Methodologies (Agile, V-Model, Waterfall)
- knowledge of any testing framework - Selenium etc.
- Proven in the creation of automated test scripts (coding - any language)
- Strong background in manual, functional and regression testing
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- ISTQB certification
- Experience of non-functional testing such as performance testing and accessibility testing.
- API Testing
- Programming experience
The Test Analyst will be offered a salary between £35,000 - £43,000 plus excellent benefits. Exceptional training and development will also be offered