3 – 6 Months Contract
Circa £300 Day Rate (Inside IR35)
Sheffield - Can also be based in Nottingham, Sheffield, Coventry or London
We are currently working on an exciting opportunity for a leading Central Government client seeking an experienced Project Coordinator to join their team. They are currently working on a new data integration project moving onto Dynamics CRM and Azure.
The responsibilities of the Project Coordinator will include:
• Coordinating and maintaining communication with stakeholders.
• Ensuring the requirements and resources to carry out project tasks.
• Supporting the Project Manager and PMO team to achieve project milestones and business objectives
• Implementing appropriate corrective actions when progress deviates from plan.
• Ensuring issues are resolved and appropriate issue escalation has taken place
• Working with the organisation to secure sufficient and receptive resource and to drive knowledge transfer from the project.
The ideal Project Coordinator must possess:
• Previous project coordination/ PMO experience
• Experience working on IT transformation on integration projects i.e. (MS Dynamics, Azure, SAP etc)
• Liaising with the project's key stakeholders
• Strong experience in planning, management and leadership skills
• Public sector experience is essential (Central Government, Local Authorities etc)
As this is a specific requirement, our client will only be considering Project Coordinators with the experience above. If you have not heard from us over the next few days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If this is of interest or you wish to obtain more information, please APPLY.