My central government client based in London is looking for a Business Analyst who can successfully hit the ground running.
The business analyst would need experience using VISIO – process modelling and have ITIL Foundation.
Key duties will include:
1. Interviewing, analysing documents, draw out requirements through workshops, surveys, visiting sites, developing business processes using task flow analysis and work-flow analysis
2. Obtains key inputs from enterprise architecture teams and identifies solution interdependencies
3. Creating optimised operational process models and supporting their implementation
4. Defining and implementing operational process performance measure, CSFs and KPIs
5. Collect, evaluate and compress data and information from multiple sources, resolve conflicts and differentiate between actual and required user need
1. Process Modelling in MS-Visio
2. Business Requirements Engineering
3. Structured problem solving methodology
4. ITIL Foundation
6. Process design and optimisation
7. Data Analysis in MS-Excel including Pivot Tables
8. UML Use Case
QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE required
1. 1. Experience of delivering change to an IT Service Organisation
2. Bachelor's degree in any field
3. ITIL Intermediate
1. Understanding the role of the service based environment and the application
2. Scrum Master
3. ITIL Service Design Intermediate Certification
4. PRINCE2 Practitioner
5. LEAN 6-Sigma Green Belt
6. Certified Scrum Master-
You would need to be SC (security check) cleared for this role.
This role is initially for 12 months with a view to extend just depending on the business needs.
My client is offering £425.00 Per Day, Outside IR35.
If you or know anyone who would be interested, please get in contact and send CV's to email@example.com or call Remy on 0121 230 9111.