Problem Change Analyst
3 Months Contract
£223.91 Day Rate - Inside IR35
We are working with a leading public sector body who are seeking an experienced Problem Change Analyst to work within their IT services.
The Problem Change Analyst will be responsible for:
• Support the day to day running of the Change Management and Problem Management process.
• Review and validate Change records to ensure that they are correctly categorised and approved.
• Assist with identifying, classifying and prioritizing problem records, analysing trends, resolving root causes and implementing solutions.
• Monitoring the progress of change and problem records.
• Support teams within the IT Department in their management of Problem and Change management.
• Assist with Change and Problem board meetings.
• Maintaining up to date records/documentation on problem resolution and communication with relevant parties.
The successful Problem Change Analyst must possess:
• Previous change management experience or a keen interest in change management.
• Excellent administration skills but are looking to move to a more challenging role.
• Good influencing and negotiation skills and work well with others
• Confident in data analytics and management information
• Essential Qualifications - 5 GCSEs (grade A-C) or equivalent including Maths and English.
• ITIL Foundation.
Whilst this role is a temporary position, for three months the successful Problem Change Analyst may be offered an extension following a successful contract.
If this is of interest, please APPLY or get in touch for more information.