We are currently looking for a 1st/2nd line support to join one of the leader of refrigeration, mechanical, electrical and other core building services.
The IT Helpdesk will be responsible to assist with a broad range of 1st & 2nd line technical support duties, to support end users with technical support of desktop computers, mobile devices, applications, and related technology, to maintain and testing networks, servers and associated equipment.
Your day-to-day work will be :
- Provide IT support service duties through the provision of technical support to all customers of the IT department
- Identify possible system’s improvement/evolvement
- Fault finding and resolution
- Work with Senior Management and System providers to meet requirements
- Assist the team with the installation, configuration, and ongoing usability of desktop computers, peripheral equipment and software within established standards and guidelines
- Installation, configuration, and ongoing usability of mobile equipment and applications in line with company policy
- Administration of a variety of software packages within the business
- Interact with numerous computer platforms in a client server environment
- Ensure desktop computers interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems including associated validation systems, file servers, email servers, computer conferencing systems, application servers, and administrative systems
- Order computer supplies, when necessary
- Assist in maintaining LAN/WAN records and, as appropriate, telephone systems cable
The successful candidate must have:
- Excellent customer-service skills – high standards of service delivery
- Microsoft technologies, server, desktop and corporate communications
- Understanding of IT systems and the ideally the software development lifecycle
- Can-do attitude
- Ideally CompTIA or equivalent certification
Travel across the company sites could be required to provide support as necessary.
If you are currently working as a 1st Line IT Helpdesk professional but are looking for a diverse role, greater responsibility and career prospects, apply now or contact Lea on 0121 809 7029.