A fast-paced and innovative IT Service Provider are looking to add experienced Systems Engineers to their team based in Shropshire. They have a fantastic reputation and a widely varying client base, which provides projects ranging from highly specialised implementations for small teams to large scale corporate rollouts.
The Systems Engineers will be split between working on customer implementations for which the environment is built onsite in one of their 5 datacentres before migrated onto the customer's systems using Citrix. The systems engineer will be involved in the project lifecycle delivery through completion. In addition, the technical engineer will support, maintain their datacentres and associated core infrastructure.
To be successful for this role, the Systems Engineer must have excellent technical abilities on an Enterprise level with:
- Windows Server 2012-2016
- Active Directory - Advanced Group Policy
- Office 365
- Virtualised environment with Hyper-V or VMWare
- Citrix (ideally XenApp)
- Cloud migration on Azure
- Customer facing experience
- Attention to detail with a “right first time” attitude
The job will involve both on site and off site working, at weekends and out of hours as projects may demand, and in addition you may be required to be on-call one week in eight.
In addition, my client provides a range of comprehensive benefits for its staff:
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays (1 days increase per 2 years’ of service to a maximum of 30 days)
- Working from home
- Overtime paying: Time off in lieu (TOIL) to cash scheme
- Training & exam agreements
- Sick pay scheme
- Eye-care vouchers
- Car leasing scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted charges on share purchasing
- Death in Service benefit valued at 4x base Annual Salary
If this role is of interest, please APPLY or get in touch with Léa on 0121 230 9111