A experienced Network Engineer is now sought by a leading Secure IT Managed Service organisation. The successful candidate will be part of the implementation, build and maintenance of a cutting edge Aruba infrastructure for a globally renowned Public Sector Organisation in the West Midlands.
The Network Engineer will be responsible for:
- Looking after the day-to-day operation of the various components comprising the active infrastructure (including Aruba switches, routers, firewalls, wireless infrastructure, and network management systems).
- Assist in the continuous development and design of the network active infrastructure through carrying out investigations.
- Maintain and monitor the Organisation’s network as part of day-to-day operations
- Follow the change controls, incident management processes and policies to ensure a reliable service is provided.
- As well as the day-to-day maintenance, you will participate in the ongoing development of the organisation's networks.
- Investigating and introducing new technologies and networking services to support the Organisation's IT Strategy.
The successful Network Engineer must possess:
- Strong hands-on experience with current network switches
- Fixed and wireless network support and engineering experience is essential
- Experience of working supporting an enterprise scale network
- Strong network engineering experience
- Commercial Aruba Network experience is ideal
- Aruba ClearPass experience also very beneficial
- Desirable experience in Cisco products
This is a brilliant opportunity for a commercially experienced Network Engineer to work for a specialist IT service provider on-site at a globally respected Organisation in the heart of Birmingham.
Excellent training and certifications will be available to successful network professional.
Salary £48,000 - £50,000 plus excellent Company benefits.
If this role of Network Engineer is of interest, please APPLY or get in touch on 07989421940