A BI Developer is now required to join a recently formed, highly skilled business intelligence team who are supporting multiple diverse business operations across the UK. This role will require a dynamic BI Developer with commercial acumen, energy and the drive to continually improve the quality and value of reporting within a Business.
As the BI Developer you will be involved in end to end delivery of BI reporting. This will involve:
- Understanding Stakeholder requirements
- Utilising SQL skills to pull disparate data sources into the Data Lake
- Utilising ETL tools to create structured data within the Data Warehouse
- Utilising Tableau skills to create and release the reports the business needs
This is a rare chance to join an Organisation who genuinely recognises the power and opportunity that data and process automation can offer. This role sits central to this exciting programme of change that will give you the opportunity to enhance and support an existing suite of reports and also drive and develop new reporting capability.
The key essential for success in this role, is the ability of the BI Developer to truly undertake backend processes but also understand the data they are reporting on, to create solutions that offer significant commercial insight / advantage.
Essential skills and experience:
- Proven commercial Tableau reporting experience
- Proven SQL coding experience
- Extensive ETL experience – Alteryx, SSIS
- Stakeholder management / customer facing
- Excellent communication skills
Experience of working in reasonably complex people centric business environment such as retail, healthcare, recruitment etc. would be advantageous.
This is a unique opportunity for a BI Developer looking for the chance to really make their mark. Work with stakeholders and develop exceptional reporting solutions working within an evolving management information function.