An experienced Incident Analyst is now sought by a global specialist services Organisation. Working alongside and in partnership with a vibrant service desk function. You will act as the point of contact for all major incidents (75%), acting as the point od escalation for the Service Desk Analysts, whilst also taking responsibility for change management (25%)
As the Incident Analyst you will build good working relationships with IT teams, customers and third party systems and support providers. Ensuring they are kept up to date on the progress of major incident resolutions and change requests. Ensuring that they are working to service level agreements and KPI’s are met and that all change and major incident calls are closed effectively.
Finally it is key to this role that the Incident Analyst plays a leading role in establishing a cycle of continuous improvement and process review.
Essential experience for the Incident Analyst:
- Demonstrable experience in providing excellent IT support for a networked, multi -location business
- Proven experience of managing Major Incidents effectively
- Some commercial experience in Change Management
- Experience of working to agreed timescales and targets
- Experience of prioritising customer requests and dealing with escalation processes
- Able to plan and schedule your workload
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
Technical knowledge required for the Incident Analyst
- Experience of supporting and using Windows desktop operating systems
- Administration of Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Desktop applications
- Windows operating systems
- Some experience of AS400 systems would be fantastic
The Incident Analyst will be offered a starting salary of £30,000 - £32,000 + Company benefits (pension, healthcare, 23 days holiday, rewards scheme) + remote on-call allowance and excellent training and development opportunities.