An Agile Project Manager is now sought to join an entrepreneurial and rapidly growing specialist services Company. As the Organisation are now experiencing significantly increased demand for their services from national and international Clients there is an immediate requirement for additional project management capability.
As a dual service Organisation the Agile Project Manager will have the opportunity to work on many different projects, working on both internal and Client led projects across multiple different business / commercial sectors.
All projects undertaken will be agile software based working religiously to a two week sprint cycle. The Agile Project Manager will work with onshore and offshore Developers to identify and agree the outputs, liaising with the Client to understand their requirements and confirm achievement of bi-weekly goals.
The successful Agile Project Manager must have the following commercial experience;
- Commercial AGILE Project Management
- Ideally delivering multiple small change sprints relating a bespoke Client software applications
- Ideally have worked within the mobile applications marketplace – games, gambling etc.
- Ideally from a development background / worked closely with development teams
- Happy to work in a entrepreneurial, fast paced Organisation
- Comfortable being visible and accountable for your actions
(Experience of Agile Project Management is essential however applications from Junior PM’s looking for that next step are welcome as training , development and support will be offered)
This role will only suit an Agile Project Manager who is truly comfortable and experienced in Agile working practices. Happy to manage multiple small client projects within a two week sprint cycle. Exceptional time management, stakeholder management and communication skills are essential.
The starting salary is £45,000 to £50,000 (Neg) plus benefits and flexible working is also offered.
Please apply now if you are interested in becoming part of this increasingly recognised and rapidly growing Company.