FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER
• Working within a Managed Service Provider environment
• Knowledge of MS Office 365 Applications
• Experience in Autotask/AEM or another ITSM tool (Service Centre/Remedy)
• Experience with Windows 7, 8 & 10, Windows Server 2008 / 2012, 2016, Mac OSX
• Active Directory Basics i.e. Password Reset
• Understanding of workstation hardware, including installing PCs and printers
• Mobile Device Configuration
• Basic Networking Principles TCP/IP
• RDP or Remote access tool experience
• Basic understanding of setting up and maintaining users and managing permissions
• Basic understanding of Anti-Virus software/ Anti-Spam solutions
• Troubleshooting and assisting with internet related problems
As part of a Field Services team you will support customers and end-users by providing general advice and guidance as well as working on Incidents and Service Request that cannot be completed remotely by the Service Desk. You will need to work to defined SLAs as well as assisting our Project teams with deployments and other installation activities.
Depending on your skills and experience you will undertake a range of activities including…
• Building and configuring end-user-computing devices such as desktops, laptops and tablet devices to agreed standards
• Visit customer sites to complete scheduled activities such as installations, desk moves, upgrades and changes as well as other planned activities
• Visit sites to provide reactive support including support for Network, Server and Storage equipment located on customer sites – this includes acting as remote-hands for our Resolver Groups
• Providing end-user support and assistance for typical Desktop, Office and other End-user Computing tasks
• Completing Incidents, Service Requests and other defined activities including performing Proactive Checks, basic Event Triage and resolving subsequent issues within agreed parameters, handing-off to other Resolve Groups and third parties when needed
• You may also be assigned to a specific customer site for longer periods of time to provide deskside support – this is a key part of the role and requires a consultative approach to supporting users and may include delivering end-user training
• When not visiting customer sites you will work from a Zenzero office and provide general support services
The role requires excellent customer service skills and an ability to communicate with customers at all levels, along with patience, understanding and the ability to proactively take responsibility for end-user’s problems.
APPLY NOW FOR MORE INFORMATION AND A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO PROGRESS YOUR CAREER WITH A AMBITIOUS AND PROGRESSIVE COMPANY.