ESB Software Developer
Salary £45,000 to £70,000
Are you a Software Developer with experience of Enterprise Service Bus Infrastructure?
If so, we have a permanent vacancy as Software Developer working for a national company to develop the companies enterprise applications. We encourage all developers with coding skills in C# as well as knowledge of utilizing any Enterprise Service Bus to apply for this role. Additional training can be provide where required.
The salary for the Software Developer will be between £45,000 and £70,000 depending on experience and can include additional training if required, free parking is also available onsite.
We are working in partnership with an exciting company with an expected turnover of one billion for 2019. The company are actively seeking a Software Developer who will be focusing on Developing Mulesoft ESB. You will be responsible for designing and developing new interfaces for projects using existing Enterprise Service Bus Infrastructure.
- Established for over 55 years with a rich and exciting history.
- A National company with over 250 offices scattered across the UK.
- Over 1,300 staff.
- A stable company with year on year growth.
- Provide development expertise as a member of the integration software development team.
- ESB-related development tasks and to lead complex ESB administration configuration.
- Provide assistance to solution designers to develop the best solutions.
- Manage the non-standard service requests and projects relating to the IT Service.
- Have experience of integration and good knowledge of building complex enterprise applications using ESB (MuleSoft). We will consider applicants from any ESB background.
- Coding skills in C#.
- Have experience best practices for the full software development life cycle including, coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build process, testing and operations.
To apply for this role, please select the link below or call Benjamin Buttons at Network IT on 0121 230 9110.