An ambitious 2nd Line Application Support Analyst is sought by a market leading specialist services Organisation based in Birmingham. Joining an existing support function, the successful 2nd Line Application Support Analyst will undertake valuable and time critical 1st and 2nd line support of both internal and remotely based Clients and Users. Supporting both generic Microsoft applications and networks alongside bespoke operational systems.
The 2nd Line Application Support Analyst will have a truly diverse daily challenge that will include;
- Day to day support of networks, servers and other infrastructure including Active Directory, SQL 2014, Exchange 365, Cisco phone system, switches, routers etc.
- Configuration and support for mobile devices
- Support for standard Microsoft packages plus other bespoke systems
- AD user creation, group policy administration, printer creation, mailbox creations etc.
- Remote and on-site support if required
- Machine and server builds and hardware / software deployment
This is more than a keep the lights on job. We are looking for an ambitious 2nd Line Application Support Analyst who truly wants to add value to the Organisation as a whole.
The opportunity exists for the successful 2nd Line Application Support Analyst to have an active involvement in departmental discussions and developments. There are exceptional opportunities to progress and promotional prospects for the right person.
If you have the core technical skills to fulfil the above tasks and are ambitious, possess great communication skills and really want to make your mark, apply today.