Manufacturing Execution Systems
Do you have experience of MES implementations and want to be involved in major launches with global OEM and manufacturing organisations?
A major tier 1 automotive supplier in the West Midlands is looking for an MES Engineer to play a significant role in projects and new client launches. They'll take an active role in scoping both new and improvements to existing Manufacturing Execution Systems.
This role will require significant travel around the UK, most notably the North East and North West, but the MES Engineer will have the freedom to manage their own diary and plan this travel themselves around their workloads.
Your day to day work will be:
• Support to make the plants more successful
• Design, implement, maintain and update all MES Systems
• Meet vendors, do panning documents, route cause analysis, process flows, best practice synergy
• Work side by side with the local IT managers in the divisions (plants)
• Participate in operations meetings at facilities where located and working on projects
• Develop the specifications on future projects that will have an MES system
• Determine how Engineering Changes (EC) in the MES will be managed and work with APQP on specific part number changeovers and proper execution where necessary
To be successful, the MES Engineer must have:
• Demonstrable experience working with and implementing MES and automotive/manufacturing/engineer systems, PLCs and ERPs
• Knowledge of SQL
• Demonstrate problem-solving and teamwork skills
If this role could be of interest, apply now or contact Lea on 0121 809 7029 or firstname.lastname@example.org