Business Intelligence Analyst/ SQL Report Writer
Social Care Systems
14 Week Contract
£500 Day Rate (Inside IR35)
Our client, a public sector organisation are seeking an experienced Business Intelligence Analyst with experience in working with data sets from Social Care Systems (Liquid Logic).
The Business Intelligence Analyst will be responsible for:
• Working as part of a team, to develop Power BI reports for the delivery of dynamic management and performance information to children's services managers.
• Designing the presentation of the organisation's reports so that these are as similar to current presentations as possible.
• Build of new Power BI reports, with an agreed and consistent approach across the team.
• Documentation of Power BI report specifications, contents and definitions of data items included.
• Liaising with end users throughout to inform design, build, testing, sign off and training for the roll out of new reports.
• To ensure that knowledge and skills are transferred to BI team so they are able to maintain and develop dashboards.
The successful Business Intelligence Analyst must possess:
• Knowledge of local authority data sets – specifically, children's social care and early help data
• Proven expertise in developing reports in Power BI to deploy dynamic management and performance information to children's services managers.
• Proven ability in statistical analysis and experience of database manipulation and reporting.
• Experience of SQL, VBA Business Objects and Excel will be useful.
If this of interest, please APPLY or get in touch with Bridget on 0121 230 9111.