PowerBI Analyst (Social Care Systems)
14 Week Contract
£500 Day Rate (Inside IR35)
Our client, a public sector organisation are seeking an experienced PowerBI Analyst with experience in working with data sets from Social Care Systems (Liquid Logic).
The PowerBI Analyst will be responsible for:
• Working as part of a team, to develop Power BI reports for the delivery of dynamic management and performance information to children's services managers.
• Designing the presentation of CCC reports so that these are as similar to current PCC presentations as possible.
• Build of new Power BI reports, with an agreed and consistent approach across the team.
• Documentation of Power BI report specifications, contents and definitions of data items included.
• Liaising with end users throughout to inform design, build, testing, sign off and training for the roll out of new reports.
• To ensure that knowledge and skills are transferred to BI team so they are able to maintain and develop dashboards.
The successful PowerBI Analyst must possess:
• Knowledge of local authority data sets – specifically, children's social care and early help data
• Proven expertise in developing reports in Power BI to deploy dynamic management and performance information to children's services managers.
• Proven ability in statistical analysis and experience of database manipulation and reporting.
• Experience of SQL, VBA Business Objects and Excel will be useful.
If this of interest, please APPLY or get in touch with Bridget on 0121 230 9111.