Infrastructure Solutions Designer
3 Month Contract
Circa £450 Day Rate – Negotiable (Inside IR35)
Our client, a leading public sector body has been seeking an experienced Solution Designer to join their Infrastructure Delivery Team.
The Infrastructure Solutions Designer will be responsible for:
• The development of solutions built on enterprise class platforms to meet business requirements, corporate strategies and architectural standards.
• Working alongside; Enterprise Architects, Business Analysts, Project Managers
• and Technical Specialists.
• Producing fully costed end-to-end solution designs that meet functional and non-functional requirements.
• Implementing solution delivery lifecycles and be technically accountable for the successful
• implementation of solutions through to launch.
• Completing design documentation and resolving any identified risks and architectural issues.
The successful Infrastructure Solutions Designer must have:
• Experience in designing and delivering solutions utilising a wide range of technologies including: Application Provision/Integration, IDAM, Windows Server, firewalls, load balancers, databases, both hosted and cloud (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS).
• Technical experience with technologies such as Azure, O365, Windows Server 2016, Citrix XenServer, XenDesktop, NetScaler, VMWare ESXi 5+ , Microsoft Hyper-V
• Significant Experienced in Enterprise grade IT solution design/ SME experience
If this role is of interest, please get in touch with Bridget on 0121 809 7023.