SAP ABAP/ U15 Developer
Circa £530 Day Rate (Inside IR35)
The SAP/ ABAP U15 Developer will be responsible for:
• Designing and developing technical solutions for approved specifications
• Producing technical documentation for completed developments
• Carrying out knowledge transfer sessions
• Supporting of Functional Unit Testing, System Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing and
• Production Go-Live
The successful SAP/ ABAP U15 Developer must possess:
• 3+ years of hands on development using FIORI UI5 technology, ABAP, OData
• Strong knowledge of FIORI development standards and functionality
• Ability to Debug code to resolve reported issues
• Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders, customers, managers and colleagues
The successful SAP ABAP/ U15 Developer will have to undergo NPPV will be required. NPPV usually
requires 3 years continuous residency in the UK.
If this is of interest, please APPLY or contact Bridget to discuss further.