A Business Systems Analyst is now sought by a UK based market leading manufacturing and service provider. This is a diverse and interesting role that will offer the successful Business Systems Analyst an opportunity to shape their position and impact within the Organisation.
Working with the Operational Steering Group you will be the first point of receipt for all business and application change requests for the two key systems that sit at the heart of the Business. As the Business Systems Analyst you will undertake the full BA lifecycle but also take responsibility for other key areas within the project. These at times will include project management and testing and support.
Some of the tasks of the Business Systems Analyst include:
- Manage the delivery of service systems that fall within the departments remit.
- Streamline data flows between our systems and our suppliers and customers
- Participates in planning and implementing appropriate technologies to meet the evolving needs of the business
- Contribute to information systems policies and documentation including backup strategies, user training materials, network maps, and security policies
- Makes technology-related recommendations and decisions for hardware and software acquisition
Working in a small team you must be willing able and interested in helping in all aspects of creating world class systems and applications that will enhance the Business as a whole.
The successful Business Systems Analyst will have proven experience and knowledge of:
- Business Analysis
- Systems Analysis
- Project Management
- Systems architecture and application design
This is a unique and exciting role that will offer the right person an opportunity to shape and own a key role and responsibilities within this well known and respected national business.