Data Warehouse Manager –
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a West Midlands based NHS client for a Data Warehouse Manager.
The Data Warehouse Manager will have overall responsibility for the Health Informatics Data warehouse function for the trust. The candidate will also be responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate uploading of data as well as looking at innovative ways of improving current processes.
The Data Warehouse Manager will be expected to;
• Manage the system administration of the Data Warehouse and Trust's business intelligence reporting system
• Manage the data warehouse data quality function where data quality issues are identified as a result of investigations of data within the warehouse.
• Ensure the maintenance and improvement of the warehouse as a system per se including relevant system documentation.
• Support the delivery of informatics requirements informatics projects.
The suitable candidate must have experience in the following;
• ETL Processes
• Microsoft Business Intelligence Tools
• SSRS/ SSIS/ SSAS
Please note, due to the amount of applications we receive, our client will only be considering Data Warehouse Managers with the experience above.
If this is of interest, please APPLY or get in touch with Justin to discuss further.