Head of Business Intelligence
2 Months Contract
£650 - £775 Day Rate (Inside IR35)
Our client, a public sector body are seeking an experienced Head of Business Intelligence. They are looking to create a new Business Intelligence function to provide strategic capacity and capability to analyse and evaluate data and turn it into actionable business intelligence and insight.
The Head of Business Intelligence will be responsible for:
• Using new and existing technology to draw and connect data together to give better insight and deliver transformation.
• Establishing and developing the Business Intelligence Hub function and team.
• Working across the organisation to develop an Agile and high performing, insight and information and performance management team that will consistently deliver high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Developing business intelligence systems, technology (including leading on the implementation of PowerBI) and reporting that will draw together information from different data sets to allow complex analysis.
• Reviewing the technology required for improved business analysis and data management.
The successful Head of Business Intelligence must possess:
• Previous experience in leading/ managing business intelligence teams
• Experience in implementing or working with PowerBI
• Strong understanding of Information Management functions, systems and processes.
• Public sector experience is essential (Local Authority, Central Government, NHS, Higher Education etc).
As this role is in scope of IR35, the successful Head of Business Intelligence will be required to work via a UK Registered Umbrella Company.