Quality Assurance Analyst
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a QA Analyst to work in the Application Services function within IT Services.
This role will be responsible for implementing and supporting the QA process, working on a wide range of applications across a major public organisation, focusing on Quality Improvement, understanding the requirements and creating Test Plans and Test Cases ensuring the requirements have sufficient coverage. Execution of tests in System Integration and Regression phases, raising and managing defects to closure by liaising with the relevant stakeholders.
You will need to have broad experience of Software Testing and Quality Assurance. You should have worked closely with Business Analysts and Developers in understanding the requirements and technical aspects of the systems. You should have experience of Test Planning and Test Execution and managing defects to closure and also have worked with a wide range of technologies, test tools and development methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile.
Your day-to-day work:
- Review and analyse system specifications
- Collaborate with project teams to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases and analyse results
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development life cycle
The successful candidate must have :
- Strong manual testing skills
- Exposure/experience of Test Automation
- Experience of ERP
- Strong knowledge of system testing best practices and methodologies
- Strong experience of Test Planning, Test Execution & Defect Management
- Exposure to performance/load testing tools
- Good problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communicator
- Able to work on own initiative
If this role is of interest, please APPLY or get in touch with Léa on 0121 230 9111 or email@example.com