Lean Process Improvement Lead
3 Month Contract
North West London
£400-500 Day Rate (Inside IR35)
We are currently working with a public sector organisation who are seeking an experienced Lean Process Improvement Lead to join their team on an exciting contract.
The Lean Process Improvement Lead will be responsible for:
• Implementing lean systems thinking and principles within services in support of the Council's Transformation Programme.
• Leading and managing lean improvement projects which aim to remove non-value added activities resulting in low costs services and improved customer satisfaction.
• Managing lean improvement projects so that completion is achieved on time, within budget.
• Working with senior management to obtain commitment for the application of lean principles to the organisation's services.
The successful Lean Process Improvement Lead must possess:
• Experience in applying 'Lean & Six Sigma' tools and techniques within a service environment.
• Experience of dealing with senior management and an ability to build relationships at all levels.
• Detailed knowledge of statistical analysis using MS Excel and MiniTab
• Six Sigma – Green Belt Certification
• Public sector experience is essential (Local Authority, Central Government, NHS etc).
Please note, as this is an urgent requirement, our client are seeking a Lean Process Improvement Lead who can start immediately.
If this role is of interest, please APPLY or get in touch with Bridget on 0121 230 9111.