Service Desk Manager (ServiceNow)– 6 Months Contract
Circa £310 Day Rate (Inside IR35)
We are currently working with a leading organization in Buckinghamshire who are looking for an experience Service Desk Manager with ServiceNow experience.
Purpose of the Role:
Responsible for the management of the Technology Service Desk and Deskside Support team.
As the Service Desk Manager, you will be responsible for:
• Line management of the Technology Service, Service Desk and Deskside Support Teams
• Incident Manager for all Major Incidents
• Responsible for the production of robust reporting as defined by the business
• Responsible for the Desktop Refresh Plan
• Proactively contribute to the strategic direction of Technology Service
• Development of systems, forums and processes that foster and facilitate collaborative working between first, second and third line support teams
• Experience of driving through effective change sensitive to the needs of the customer
• Act as Operations representative for all ISO20000 work
• Management of all related budgets
• Develop and own BCPs Service Desk & Deskside Support
The successful Service Desk Manager must possess:
• Essential Service Desk Management experience
• Experience with various service management tools, specifically ServiceNow
• ITIL v3 / Prince 2 Certified
• Public sector experience is ideal but not desirable (Central Government, Local Authorities, NHS etc)
As this role is in scope of IR35, the successful Service Desk Manager will be required to work through an umbrella company.
If this is if interest, please APPLY or get in touch with Bridget.