A 1st Line Support Analyst is now sought to undertake 1st and 2nd line support of business critical applications and systems across 3 sites. The role will involve hands on support and also the responsibility of mentoring 2 team members working on the busy helpdesk.
Essential requirements for the 1st Line Support Analyst:
- Driving licence and access to own transport
- Experience of mentoring or managing other Service Desk Analysts
- Good knowledge of Microsoft packages and corporate communications
- Have worked within an IT Helpdesk environment supporting 250+ users
- Awareness of one or more ticket systems
- Sufficiently IT literate to be a Helpdesk team leader (50% technical)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a 1st Line Support Analyst to take that next step into a formal leadership role. Training and development opportunities will be made available to ensure continuous personal development.
The 1st Line Support Analyst will be offered a starting salary of £22,000 - £25,000 + Company Benefits.
Apply now as interviews for this role of 1st Line Support Analyst are immediately available.