Architecture and Strategy Manager - Warwick - Up to £75,911 p.a + generous benefits
Network IT Recruitment are working on behalf of Warwickshire County Council (WCC) to recruit an Architecture and Strategy Manager as part of the Council restructure.
The council are currently in the process of transforming how they deliver and improve services to the business. This has led to a newly defined ICT structure where the Architecture and Strategy Manager will define the strategic vision and direction of the ICT roadmap in line with the organisation's future operating model.
As a Architecture and Strategy Manager, you will ensure WCC only commissions services and activities that contribute to Warwickshire's outcomes, an integrated approach to planning and the flexible use of resources. You will also be responsible for developing and maintaining good relationships with WCC partners and reporting on the delivery of outcomes to stakeholders, including elected members and other Council Officers.
You will play an active role as part of the leadership team working in partnership with the Head of ICT to deliver the organisational outcomes.
As Architecture and Strategy Manager will be responsible for leading, developing and managing WCC's commissioning approach to ICT. You will ensure WCC only commission services and activities that contribute to Warwickshire's strategic outcomes. You will ensure non strategic outcomes are decommissioned. You will ensure that commissioning intentions are clearly defined, aligned to the new operating model and the "One Organisational Plan" (OOP). You will develop and maintain good working relationships with a range of partners including the voluntary sector.
The successful Architecture and Strategy Manager will be required to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Significant experience in a senior role, providing or commissioning ICT services in a large, multi-disciplinary organisation
- A true ability to understand business requirements and translate these into tangible ICT solutions
- The ability to build and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholder groups to ensure the consultation activities are undertaken and effectively managed
- Effective management of service budget and associated savings
- Develop and manage a highly effective strategy and commissioning team / function
- Contribute to the WCC's 1-3 year medium term financial plan, including income targets where applicable
- Manage the quality assurance framework for the team / service
- Develop and implement integrated working across services of WCC
- If you are interested in playing an integral part in shaping and defining the future ICT provision for Warwickshire county council and for an initial conversation, please send your CV and covering letter for an initial conversation
- Further details of the roles can be found on the following dedicated microsite , Strategy and commissioning Manager