Head of Digital and ICT - Warwickshire - Up to £75,911 p.a + generous benefits
Network IT Recruitment are working on behalf of Warwickshire County Council (WCC) to recruit a Head of Digital and ICT as part of the Council restructure.
The Council are currently in the process of transforming how they deliver and improve services to the business. This has led to a newly defined ICT structure where the Head of Digital and ICT will play an active role as part of the leadership team working in partnership with an Architecture and Strategy Manager to innovate the service delivery capability.
The Head of Digital and ICT will have the following strategic goals:
- Contribute to the strategic operational longer term vision of the ICT service
- Define the delivery plans (1-3 years) and align with strategic objectives and outcomes
- Deliver the income targets specified (1-3 years)
- Deliver the 1-3 year savings targets allocated to the service
- Contribute to policy and procedure development to maximise effectiveness and efficiencies
The Head of Digital and ICT will have the following day to day responsibilities:
- Operational ICT management and full budget responsibility (160 + FTE's)
- IT Security and policy
- Systems Development and Architecture
- Device Support
- Development and Management of ICT programmes
- ICT Service Desk Application and Line of Business System Management
- Management of web / application development functions
The successful Head of Digital and ICT will be required to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience managing multiple ICT support and development projects corporate wide
- Experience and up to date knowledge and expertise in the provision of digital and ICT services to a similar sized organisation.
If you are interested in playing an integral part in shaping and defining the future ICT provision for Warwickshire County Council and for an initial conversation, please send your CV and covering letter for an initial conversation.
Further details of the roles can be found on the following dedicated microsite , Service Manager - Digital and ICT.