Aruba Network Engineer
My client is a leading secure IT Managed Service organisation with a current need to recruit an Aruba Network Engineer.
The successful candidate will be part of the implementation, built and maintenance Aruba infrastructure for a public sector organisation in the West Midlands.
The Aruba expert will be responsible for :
- Look after the day-to-day operation of the various components comprising the active infrastructure (including Aruba switches, routers, firewalls, load balancers, wireless infrastructure, and network management systems)
- Planning, development and testing of Change Requests with an understanding of business impact
- Provide 3rd Line Technical Support both in and out of business hours
- Develop designs, technical routines and instructions for Support Teams
- Delivering infrastructure solutions supported by the production of solution high and low level design documentation
- Project delivery and task management experience.
The successful Aruba Network Engineer must possess:
- Data Centre and large campus network design and support with strong experience working with routers, switches, LAN/WAN, load balancers
- Experience deploying and supporting campus wide wired and wireless networks using Aruba and Fortinet technologies
- Experience of designing, deploying and supporting routing protocols such as BGP and OSPF and various VPN/encryption technologies
- Implementing appropriate network security technologies for IDS, IPS, DLP and NAC
- Network DR and business continuity experience
- Working knowledge of monitoring tools such as Wireshark, , ICINGA and CACTI
If this role is of interest, please APPLY or get in touch with Léa on 0121 230 9111