My client is a leading secure IT Managed Service organisation with a current need to recruit a Entreprise Architect.
The Network Design Architect will provide a technical expertise and support for the operation and the strategic development of the network estate and services for a Public Sector organisation in the West Midlands.
Your main responsibilities will be:
The successful Solutions Architect must possess:
- Planning, development and testing of Change Requests with an understanding of business impact.
- Provide 3rd/4th Line Technical Support both in and out of business hours.
- Develop technical routines and instructions for Support Teams.
- Delivering infrastructure solutions supported by the production of solution high and low level design documentation.
- Project experience (leading and management).
- Owning Technical relationships with Vendors.
- Subject matter experts to support presales.
If this role is of interest, please APPLY or get in touch with Léa on 0121 230 9111
- Data Centre and campus network design with strong experience working with routers, switches, LAN/WAN, DNS, load balancers and firewalls (Cisco, Juniper, Fortinet & Aruba).
- Experience of designing, deploying and supporting routing protocols such as BGP and OSPF and various VPN/encryption technologies.
- Working knowledge of monitoring tools such as SolarWinds, Nagios and CACTI.
- Virtualisation (VMware) - NSX.
- Strong Communication skills for both customers and senior management.