This role will only suit a Service delivery Manager / professional who absolutely thrives on and has the appetite to build (almost from scratch) a World Class IT Service.
An exceptional Service Delivery Manager is now sought by a diverse, international multi – site Business based from Birmingham. Reporting to the IT Director you will be responsible for shaping and delivering service support and service delivery processes that far exceed current Business expectations. You will provide professional leadership within the Business driving your team to constantly achieve exceptional service standards.
Some of your key responsibilities as the Service Delivery Manager will include:
- Create, own and manage the full service cycle – problem, change, incident etc.
- Develop and mature phone / ticketing process
- Drive internal and third party service review processes, focusing on improving performance and continuous improvement
- Act as escalation point for all requests and major incidents
- Recruit, train, mentor 1st / 2nd Line Service Desk Analysts
- Manage Network team, balance project work with daily demands
- Manage introduction of new services
Continuous Service Improvement
- Oversee and introduce new knowledge base solutions
- Create and measure SLA's / OLA's
- Develop a framework to continually improve the IT support of the Business
Reporting continuous operational improvement
- Create and report on operation KPI's
- Drive root cause issue analysis, prevent repetition
- Monitor and manage phone queue
- Make the service desk the true service delivery channel for all IT issues
Aspire to be World class
- Constantly strive to make the service your team provide World class.
It is essential that you can demonstrate relevant experience of these key activities and be proven in building a first class IT support service.
The Service Delivery Manager can expect a starting remuneration of up to £70,000 dependent upon experience. The package will include Company benefits and some element of bonus.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Service Delivery Manager who truly has the energy, hunger and attention to detail to build and outstanding service delivery function.