Technical Architect - We are recruiting on the behalf of the MoD for a Technical Architect
As a Technical Architect you will do the following;
Take responsibility for managing and updating data models, data architecture, data dictionaries, configuration and reference data catalogues. Work with business leads to identify and document data and reporting requirements. Design and maintain data models and manage data integration, performing data quality analysis and profiling tasks.
During this 17 month Technical Architect placement you will be expected to;
• Develop an over-arching architecture for DART, DIMDb and Pen Test database in accordance with the ISS Tooling Strategy.
• Assess Data Aggregation issues and the resultant potential for DART OS and S data exchange.
• Map data processes, in conjunction with the review of Information Flows to be undertaken by the Business Analyst.
• Determine the nature of a prospective Data Repository and how it links to the feeder systems.
• Assist in the development of Common Keys.
• Determine requirements for interface with external systems; e.g. Remedy.
• Review the current tooling and recommend where alternative functionality might better meet the requirement.
This Technical Architect role is for 17 months and you will be expected to hold a SC and have a strong public sector background
If you are interested please apply or call Justin Price on 0121 230 9111