Digital Dev Ops Senior-
Digital Dev Ops Senior – We are currently recruiting on the behalf of the HMRC for a Digital Dev Ops Senior.
The Digital Dev Ops Senior will have management experienced and experience of the Operational management of Linux servers, delivering a complex web application stack. Building and configuring new server platforms and the automated tooling to do so.
During this initial 3 month placement you will be expected to do have experience in the following.
• Testing, debugging and troubleshooting of platform level problems. Supporting development teams with configuring applications for deployment.
• Have demonstrable experience configuring web and application servers and possess a fundamental understanding of Linux.
• Have a strong technical foundation in build, release and environments.
• Have advanced Programming skills.
• Building and supporting a large production platform.
The role is to work within the Cloud Operations team to support the AWS platform. The role requires deep understanding of the AWS services used to secure, manage and maintain an enterprise cloud platform in a multiple account, secure model. The role requires the ability to automate AWS services to allow users to consume them in a controlled way.
The following Skills are also essential ;
• Ability to perform above actions utilizing Lambda functionality written in Phython.
• IAM Roles
• Bucket Policies
• Tagging Automation
• Encryption of storage
• Bucket Policy Automation
• Ability to perform above functions and apply automation and workflows using Lambda and step functions
• Creations of Step Functions
• Creation of CloudWatch Events
• Phython 3.6/3.7
This role is for 6 months and you will be expected to hold a DBS and have a strong public sector background
If you are interested please apply or call Justin Price on 0121 230 9111