A Business Analyst is now sought by a renowned UK human resource Organisation based near Coventry. The role will suit a Business Analyst who thrives in undertaking detailed business analysis processes, utilising a true attention to detail and great communication skills.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for the following;
- Carry out full life cycle Business Analysis
- Business Case Creation / Submission
- Requirements Gathering
- Process Mapping (As-Is and To-Be)
- Running Workshops
- Managing 3rd parties and technical resource, UAT and Go-Live
- Build strong relationships with key business stakeholders
- Work as part of a team on the continuous improvement and introduction of Business Analysis best practices
The Business Analyst will work on a variety of projects including; Web / Ecommerce / Digital, CRM, business systems and process change.
The Business Analyst will have the following skills and experience;
- Proven commercial Business Analysis
- A track record of working within fast moving delivery environments
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to work within fast-paced environments
Any experience of working on Web / E commerce / Digital, CRM or Process Change projects is also highly desirable.
This role is paying £35,000-£45,000 and Company benefits and offers excellent professional development opportunities.